Hotmail Sign in – Hotmail (outlook.com) web-based suite of webmail, contacts, tasks, and calendaring services from Microsoft. Hotmail is one of the of the oldest and popular free online email service on the internet.Microsoft acquired Hotmail.com company for $500 million on 31 December 1997 and launched Hotmail as MSN Hotmail, later changed to Windows Live Hotmail as part of the products of Windows live suite. On July 31, 2012, Outlook was also introduced by the Microsoft. It still works with the address of the Hotmail.
Hotmail has many great services like Onedrive, Skype, unlimited storage, News section, integrated calendar, nd Ajax. One of the most amazing features of Hotmail is that it never scan attachments and email of the users for advertising purpose. Any private conversation between users on Hotmail is entirely ad-free. Hotmail is regarded as one of the best email services on the internet right now.
Today, We are going to talk about how can you create an account on Hotmail Sign in without using a Phone number, Not everyone wants to share their personal information to create an account on email services like Hotmail. Creating an account on Hotmail without using a phone number seems impossible too. But there is a way to create an account on Hotmail without using your personal mobile number. Follow these steps below to create an account on Hotmail without using the phone number.This guide will help you to get Hotmail Sign in and Hotmail Login Page Easily.
Hotmail Sign in Guide – (Signup, Login and Reset)
Hotmail Sign in #1 – How to Create Hotmail Account
- Open one of your web browser and type “Hotmail.com” in your address bar and press enter.
- Navigate to the bottom of the screen and click on “Create an account” blue link option below the login menu.
- The signup page will appear, now enter your First and last name in the respective boxes.
- Choose a unique username for your outlook account and select your email address between outlook.com and hotmail.com and then press enter.
- Enter a strong password to keep your account secure.
- Re-enters your password and complete all the formalities like your country and your birth date.
Leave the phone number field blank as we don’t want to use our personal phone number to create an account on Hotmail.
- Now enter your alternative email address that you want to use to verify your account.
- Enter the security code and then agree on the terms and condition of Hotmail by clicking on “Create account”.
- Your Hotmail account has been created now without using your phone number.
- After that hotmail sign in page will appper, just put all your details and sign in.
Yes, it is not mandatory to enter your phone number to create an account on Hotmail. You don’t need to provide your phone number to create or verify a new Hotmail Sign in the account as it’s not a mandatory information.However, If you are not providing your phone number then it is mandatory to provide an alternate/existing/backup email address so that they can send you the recovery email information when you forget your password.
Hotmail Login #2 – Create Hotmail Account On Android (App)
Hotmail is a Free email service started by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith in Mountain view, California in 1996. It has many useful services like contacts, calendaring, web-based suite of webmail and tasks. Hotmail was acquired by Microsoft in 1997 and it serves millions of users across the world. Hotmail has gone through many changes over last few years and now it has many different options like audio players, organization tools, and spam filtering.
Outlook has integrated all the services of the email with their MSN Messenger and Passport features. Hotmail is known as one of the leading email service providers.Outlook/Hotmail has many amazing services like Unlimited storage, Onedrive, News section, Skype, integrated calendar, and Ajax. Unlike other email services Hotmail never scan attachments and email of the users for any advertising purpose.
Today, We are going to show how to create a Hotmail Sign in the account on Android. We will show two ways to create a Hotmail account on your Android device.
Creating A Hotmail Sign in Account With “Microsoft Outlook” App
- Open Play store on your android device and search for “Microsoft Outlook” App.
- Download and install the app and Open it.
- Click on Get started button and Enter any irrelevant Email address like “email@example.com” that doesn’t exist and hit enter.
- You will be redirected to a “Connect Outlook” window.
- On the middle of the screen, you will see “Create one” option with blue highlighted color. Tap on it.
- Now you will be redirected to “Create a Microsoft account” window.
- Enter your First name and Surname in the first 2 boxes.
- Enter your Microsoft account name that is available for new user then choose your email address between outlook.com and hotmail.com.
- Now enter a password for your new Hotmail account. Re-enter the password in the next box.
- Select your Country/region and Enter your Postal code.
- Enter your Date of birth and Gender.
- Now your enter phone number followed by your country code for verification.
- For security check enter the characters and click on Create account.
- You will receive an OTP on your Mobile phone. Enter it and your Hotmail account will be successfully created.
Now we will show you the second way to create Hotmail account on your Android device
Note – Sometimes app get hangs when showing Hotmail Sign in Page
Hotmail Sign in #3 – How to Create Hotmail Account on Android Browser
- Open Google chrome browser on your Android device.
- Type “ http://account.live.com/” in the URL box and hit the Go button.
- You will see “Sign in” and “Create account” option in the new window.
- Click on Create account option.
- Type a new user name for your Hotmail account in the first box and enter/create a new password in the second box and click on next.
- You can also create an account by your Phone number or Email address by selecting the option “Use your phone number instead” or “use your Email”.
- Now Enter the characters in the box for security verification.
- Now you can enter your name and other information.
Your Hotmail account has been successfully created. Now do Hotmail Sign in and Hotmail Login Easily.